Yes, I shouldn't have complained about not having my 3-day weekend because Boston is gorgeous. It took me 20 minutes to make the 10 minute drive from my house to the airport in Raleigh because it was raining so hard on Wednesday. Here is beautiful, sunny, and lovely high 70s.
Tonight I worked at the conference center all day and had a late work dinner. It was interesting to see all these different people gathered around the hotel lobby tvs to watch Obama's acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention when I came back. Dead quiet in rowdy hotel bars is a rare thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yay...font size i can read!!!
oooh so jealous! today it was hot, not gorgeous -- just hot. and now it is storming and whatnot. boooooo!!! have fun in beantown and bring back some of that perfect weather for us!
Post a Comment