I'm pretty excited because I got an early birthday present this week! Nick got me this fancy camera, since I've been going on and on for months about how I want to take photography classes. We'll no excuses now. I appreciate it even more since he had to drive all the way over to New Bern Ave in rush hour traffic to get it. It has a Mickey Mouse strap, which makes me laugh and I'm sure will REALLY help me blend in with the locals in Cagliari. I'm considering also getting a fanny pack and an around the neck passport holder. Ok, not really, but that would be great. (Aside - really, what's going on with designer fanny packs for $455. Ridiculous).
Anyhow, I am really overwhelmed by Nick's very thoughtful gift. As you all should be as well, since you'll soon be graced with professional grade photos of Mediterranean seascapes. If I could only figure out how to turn the damn thing on...

2 comments:
oooh YES! i want to see pictures of you with a big camera around your neck. i bet they'll be funny. have fun on your trip. when do you leave?
Make sure you also include plenty of pairs of socks to enable you to wear them with your sandals.
Post a Comment