I'm off to Oxford this evening, assuming Tropical Storm Hanna hasn't delayed my flight. We arrive bright and early at 6:30am Sunday and have a day to recoup before the week of meetings kicks off. I'll be back next Saturday afternoon. I'll be stocking up on tea and Pimm's. Yum. And anonymous, to address your past requests, they do sell absinthe in the States now, so you can buy that here. Anyhow, it tastes like black licorice. Yuck.Saturday, September 6, 2008
I'm off to Oxford this evening, assuming Tropical Storm Hanna hasn't delayed my flight. We arrive bright and early at 6:30am Sunday and have a day to recoup before the week of meetings kicks off. I'll be back next Saturday afternoon. I'll be stocking up on tea and Pimm's. Yum. And anonymous, to address your past requests, they do sell absinthe in the States now, so you can buy that here. Anyhow, it tastes like black licorice. Yuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
bye buddy! have a safe trip. :)
what is Pimm's?
So does jager and that doesn't seemed to have stopped you from consuming that. While I have heard tell that it is legal in the US I sure as hell haven't found anywhere around here that sells it. Come on E, I would do it for you...
yeah, but i don't drink jager anymore, and i NEVER drank straight jager. it didn't taste so licoricey w/the red bull.
Fair enough, grab me a bottle while you are over there and we can do absinthe bombs when you get home.
Post a Comment