Got back from the Virgin Islands Friday ~ midnight. Wishing I was still there. Spent hours checking my work email yesterday and tonight. Back into the full swing of things, including trying to get the hang of my new position, starting tomorrow. Meant to go to bed early tonight, but Nick sucked me into this Redskins/Cowboys game and now he's fallen asleep on the couch next to me while I feel the need to watch the end.
Pics forthcoming from VI and Chicago. No more work travel until March, I think? Weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well provided you were pulling for the skins I am sorry you decided to wait up. What is this new position of which you speak? It sounded like you already had things pretty good as it was.
Yeah, it was a disappointing game.
I got promoted to a Marketing Manager. Basically same job, but now I'm the boss of some people. And let me tell you, I rule with an iron fist. haha.
I can imagine, if anyone wakes Erin up from her afternoon nap for any reason THEY ARE FIRED!!
Post a Comment