Hello, my four faithful readers. I promise I will put up amazing Virgin Islands pictures soon which will make you all envious and me sad that I'm not there anymore. In the meantime, let me ask you a question. Last winter I took my mom to Florida for her big 6-0. I then took a lovely work trip to Seattle where I caught up with an old high school friend. Since I rode Southwest on both these trips, I received a voucher for a free roundtrip flight in the continental US. The question is, where to? I have to use the voucher before the end of March. This is unfortunate timing, since I'm going to Denver in April for work and would just use the voucher to bring Nick along with me, but that won't work.
Any thoughts? Further south? Out west? What do you guys think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ooh what about going to a spa or something in arizona? or maybe socal? you havent been there yet, have you?
i have been waiting entirely too long for VI pics! the longer you hold out on the pics, the longer it will take me to tell you my secret! haha :)
I say head to Austin TX (have you been there?) or SoCal--San Diego, of course... Of course if you are going it solo, Tyra's idea of a spa would be pretty sweet.
Post a Comment